After a day of exploration in the spectacular McCall outdoors, it’s time for a journey into our celebrated culinary scene. Dining at Shore Lodge offers ideal options for guests looking to relax, reflect and eat (very well), while gazing at Payette Lake.
Quick Guide to Dining at Shore Lodge Restaurants and Lounges:
- Lake Grill and Patio: relaxed indoor and outdoor dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Raw bar is available seasonally.
- The Narrows Grill: popular bar serving American fare with a selection from the raw bar.
- The Mercantile: Starbucks Coffee Shop with pastries, snacks and smoothies in the lobby.
- In-Room Dining: breakfast, lunch and dinner delivered to your room.
- Golf Grille: serving food and drinks to guests on the golf course (golfers and non-golfers alike).
- The Narrows: fine dining restaurant serving elevated Pacific Northwest cuisine alongside a superb wine list of more than 200 local and regional wines lauded by Wine Spectator with the Award of Excellence for five consecutive years.
- Along the water—shoreline or poolside— guests are treated to attentive service from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. when they’re in the mood for tropical (and boozy) beverages and light fare.
- The beachfront fire pit is available to Shore Lodge guests every night for them to enjoy making s’mores from 7:30 to 10 p.m.
Tomorrow (Thursday, June 23), Narrows Grill is hosting another fantastic Burger Night from 3 to 10 p.m. The special menu features a lineup of gourmet burgers adorned with an array of fixings. Each option explodes with flavor and pairs well with local craft beers on tap at the bar.
Our weekly Dinner & A Movie events take place on Thursdays as well. Guests enjoy a prix fixe dinner at The Narrows before making their way to the hotel’s 43-seat Ford Theater for the movie presentation. The restaurant opens at 5:30 p.m. and the movie starts promptly at 7:30 p.m. Guests are encouraged to make dinner reservations no later than 6:15 p.m. in order to finish in time. Cost is $25 per person and reservations are required.
Shore Lodge’s Foodies Furlough package is available for a limited time. It includes a meticulously-crafted four-course dinner for two at The Narrows along with a night in a king suite, starting at $289 per night plus tax and gratuity. To make reservations, please call 800.657.6464. Rates are subject to change without notice and restrictions apply.