School is out, summer is here and there is a ton of fun in store for kids at Shore Lodge. Our annual Camp Sharlie summer camp has returned, inviting Shore Lodge guests ages 4-13 to enjoy a number of activities while making new friends. The program schedule is designed to help campers explore the outdoors and learn new skills while having a blast in a beautiful setting. Though each day is different, a typical day at Camp Sharlie might look something like this:
- 9 – 9:15AM – Morning stretches while learning about the day’s adventures
- 9:15-10:30AM – Fun in the Sun with “Minute To Win It” games!
- 10:30-11:30AM – Hit the greens with our Golf Pro at Whitetail
- 12-1PM – Fuel up with a tasty lunch created by our head chef!
- 1-2PM – Canoeing Payette Lake
- 2:00-3:30PM – Pool Time! Water sports at the pool for swim time with fellow campers
- 3:30-4:PM – Afternoon snacks while reflecting on the day
- 4PM – Meet your parents at pick-up
Camp Sharlie is lead by experienced child care professionals so parents can rest easy knowing their little ones are in good hands while they enjoy an adult play day of their own. The adventurous staff of certified counselors encourage fun and safety while exploring the summer in McCall. Our team is made up of teachers, educators, coaches and college students majoring in education or other related fields. All Camp Sharlie Staff members are Heart Saver Adult, Pediatric First Aid and CPR certified by the American Heart Association and have passed federal, state and local background checks.
Camp is held Tuesday through Sunday, from June 10th through August 24th. Pricing options include $60 for a full day, $40 for a half day or $99 for two days. For more information and to sign up, contact concierge services at 208.630.0274 or contact Camp Coordinator Ashley Gowing at firstname.lastname@example.org.