At Shore Lodge, we want to continue to be your Number 1 destination in Idaho, creating lifetime memories for you and your family. The wellbeing and safety of our guests, team members, and community is our top priority.
IT STARTS WITH US
To ensure everyone’s safety, every Shore Lodge employee has taken the Covid-19 test before returning to work. We then continue to monitor our employees with daily temperature checks prior to their shift.
As we closely monitor the CDC, World Health Organization, and the State of Idaho’s guidelines and statements regarding Covid-19, we will continue to follow their recommendations.
With that said, we wanted to share with you some of the additional steps we are taking here at Shore Lodge to ensure your safety and provide you with the best stay possible.
OUR FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY
We are waiving cancellation fees with a 24-hour notice for all reservations not traveling with a group for stays through June 30,2020.
Any reservations for July 1, 2020, through September 30, 2020, can cancel or modify their dates with a 72-hour notice. This applies to existing and new reservations.
Any guests unable to fulfill their travel plans due to extended travel bans will receive a full refund or may rebook for a later date.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
As a 2019/2020 recipient of the Best of Housekeeping award from AAA, we have always strived to do more than expected for our guests.
We take our standards for cleanliness and hygiene very seriously and are committed to taking additional steps to follow the latest sanitary recommendations from the CDC.
We have added additional protocols to our already stringent cleaning processes with ongoing staff training on operations and new products. This includes adding staff to implement a more frequent cleaning schedule to disinfect public areas, as well as modifying room amenities to ensure a sanitized, safe experience.
- Our valets will wear masks and use disinfectant wipes on the steering wheel & jockey box area upon parking cars. A sanitation card will be left on the dash.
- Doors will be opened by the staff at the main entrance.
- Upon entering, hand sanitizer will be available prior to check-in.
- Throughout the property, we will have stand-alone hand sanitizing stations for your convenience.
- We have added staff that will be responsible for sanitizing public areas frequently throughout the day. These are new positions that will focus on high volume touchpoints.
- A check-in ambassador will be in the lobby to assist guests and ensure social distancing standards are followed.
- Plexiglass dividers will be at each check-in pod for guest & team member safety.
- All key cards and information will be prepackaged and given to guests in packets (to reduce touching).
- Guests will use sanitized pens that are considered ‘one use’ by Shore Lodge. They will be disinfected after each use.
- Disposable masks and personal hand sanitizer will be available for guest purchase.
- In the guest rooms, we have removed all open glassware. Exchanged with individually wrapped disposable products. To include all morning beverage condiments.
- All television remotes will be individually sanitized and sealed per guest stay.
- Upon arrival, individually wrapped sanitizing wet wipes will be provided in the room.
- Our greeter stations in the restaurants will have plexiglass dividers for guests & team safety.
- We developed new floor plans in our restaurants, eliminating seating, to ensure social distancing standards are followed.
- Upon being seated in our restaurants, our guests will receive clean, one-time use menus that will be disposed of immediately after use.
- Our tables will be set with individually sealed silverware.
- There is a one-way traffic pattern in the restaurants to avoid close contact by service staff.
- Our servers will have masks and sanitized pens for each guest interaction.
- All beverages will have individually wrapped paper straws.
- The Bar will adhere to strict gathering crowd maximums, and we have added a host at the front to monitor access and seating.
- All child and outdoor gear/equipment will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Our marina staff will wipe down / sanitize all boats after each use.
- The total number of individuals on the docks will be monitored.
HIGH TOUCH, DEEP CLEAN
10 AREAS OF FOCUS IN THE GUEST ROOMS
1. SWITCHES & ELECTRONIC CONTROLS
Lighting, Switches & Electronic Devices
2. HANDLES & KNOBS
Doors, Closets, Drawers, Furniture Knobs, Drapery Pulls
3. BATH AMENITIES
Single Stay, Individual Amenities, Tissue Boxes, Soap Dishes, Amenity Trays & Hair Dryer
4. CLIMATE CONTROL PANELS
5. TELEPHONES, REMOTE CONTROLS & CLOCKS
Handset, Dial Pads, Function Buttons, TV Remote Control Disinfected & Sealed Before Every Guest Arrival
6. BED & BEDDING
All Bed Linens Including Duvet Covers, Pillowcases, Sheets & Throws
7. BATH ROOM SURFACES
Toilet Handles, Seats, Splash Walls, Shower/Tub Controls & Sink Faucets
8. HARD SURFACES
Tables, Desks, Night Stands
9. CLOSET GOODS
Iron, Luggage Rack, Hangers