Whether you need some last-minute Christmas gifts or want to take advantage of the shopping amenities while staying at Shore Lodge, The Mercantile has something for each person on your holiday shopping list.
The Mercantile features a curated selection of high-end national brands and locally crafted specialty items ranging from apparel to toys to keepsakes. As we prepare to finalize our holiday shopping, here are our recommended gift ideas for the loved ones in your life!
Who doesn’t get excited seeing a little jewelry box under the tree? The Mercantile offers a wide array of jewelry, ranging from high-end to affordable.
1. Kris Nations Jewelry – Take your pick of gold or silver. Kris Nations has something that will appeal to everyone’s taste, whether simple and chic gold hoop earrings with freshwater pearl accents or something flashier, such as their enameled rings.
2. Paula Rosen Jewelry – This is a fabulous option for a more luxurious gift. Rosen’s signature diamond padlock offers just the right amount of shine to dazzle your darling this Christmas.
WOMEN’S APPAREL GIFTS
3. dylan clothing – Inspired by the natural beauty and textures of the California coast, this clothing line caters to women of all shapes and sizes. Each design features its signature super-soft fabric, but we think their sweaters make for a particularly lush gift.
4. Varley – This elevated, contemporary clothing line strikes the ideal balance between comfort and elegance, making for a great Christmas gift and the perfect ensemble for lounging at Shore Lodge.
5. Kari Traa – Kari is a three-time Olympic skiing medalist turned founder of Europe’s fastest-growing sports apparel line. Pick up one of her base layer pieces to keep warm for your favorite outdoor winter activities or a cozy night in.
MEN’S APPAREL GIFTS
Can’t forget about the guys in your life! Check out this great option:
6. Faherty – These luxury clothing items are as functional as they are fashionable. Inspired by the great outdoors, the Faherty Brothers create high-quality “surf hippie” clothing. Spread the good vibes when you gift one of their super-soft flannels, perfect for a cozy bonfire night.
You can’t go wrong with a beautiful accessory for your favorite person’s Christmas gift.
7. Linda Richards – You may be tempted to buy two of these wool ribbed knit hats with natural genuine fur pompoms – one for you and one for a friend!
8. Freedom Moses Slides – Freedom Moses operates under the mission to promote a chill, fun lifestyle while not harming Mama Earth. Their eye-catching printed, colorful slides are sure to put a smile on your face. They are cute, functional, and responsibly produced.
9. Amman Boots – These boots are fashionable and practical and can withstand harsh weather with their natural cowhide leather exteriors and lamb fur linings. Both men and women would be delighted to find a pair of these cold-weather boots under the tree.
10. Caddis Eyewear – These blue light-blocking glasses (all of which come in all magnifications, including no prescription) are the perfect gift for the tech-wiz on your list. With the blue light blocking infused into the lens, rather than coated on, the nearly clear lenses block out 45% of harmful blue light from your screens.
11. Cotopaxi – For the adventurer in your life, Cotopaxi’s one-of-a-kind, made-from-recycled materials backpacks are a fantastic gift that is durable, ergonomic, and sustainably produced.
12. Salt and Stone – Sure, technically, lip balm isn’t an accessory, but if you ask us, we can’t think of a better way to accessorize than with proper sun protection. Stuff one of Salt and Stone’s mineral-based SPF-30 lip balms into your darling’s stocking so they can have kissable, well-protected lips all winter.
The Mercantile is open Sunday – Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. For more information, please visit: The Mercantile.