Our organization recognizes that a housing program is a necessity in our industry, and a key benefit based on our location. Allowing our transient seasonal population a place to come and go without having to sign lengthy leases is a wonderful perk. We have had countless seasonal staff turn into year-around staff or return for additional seasons thanks to access to housing. Housing is also a requirement for our J1 Visa employees. Lastly, employee housing provides new hires that will be finding their own homes with short-term lodging while they find something for themselves. This allows employees to commit to a job and begin working for us without the delays and worries of finding a more permanent solution.
Shore Lodge and Whitetail Club provide employee-housing options as a privilege to its employees. While availability is limited, the Company offers this living accommodation as an additional benefit to help defer the cost and inconvenience of obtaining housing on your own.
- Rent is deducted from paychecks on a bi-weekly basis
- Rent includes water/sewer, garbage, television service, utility allowance (internet included at some locations, telephone is not included)
- A deposit, cash or check only, equal to one month’s rent, PLUS first month’s rent are due UPON move-in
- Limited pet availability (dogs only – deposit required – condos only)
- NO SMOKING
- In roommate situations, males will live together and females will live together. Roommate requests can be taken but cannot be guaranteed.
CONDO STYLE HOUSING
LIMITED availability for employees working 30+ hours. Available year-round.
- Two & Three Bedroom Condos: $375 per person per month. $375 Deposit.
Furnishings in Condo units generally include:
- Living Room: Sofa, coffee table, television
- Dining Room: Table & two chairs
- Kitchen: Fridge, stove, microwave, basic kitchen essentials, plates, glasses and utensils
- Bedroom: Full or Queen size bed, closet, dresser
What to bring:
- Bath and kitchen towels
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal items
Available for employees working 30+ hours.
The Bunkhouse and Lakeside properties provide “dorm” style living. Each tenant will share a room with two to three beds. There are common bathrooms and living areas. Television service and internet are provided. We also have an employee cafeteria, “The Commons,” open and available with toaster, shared refrigerator, microwave, and a vending machine for snacks. The Commons is open daily as an option to purchase a low-cost meal for non-work days.
- Rent Ranges: $175-$275 per person per month
- Deposit Ranges: $175- $275 per person
What to bring:
- Bath towels
Housing check in is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at the HR Office.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Human Resources Department
Shore Lodge | Whitetail Club | The Cove
800 Lakeside Avenue, McCall, Idaho 83638
Phone: 208-634-2244 or 208-630-0225
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm