Our Culture includes employee perks and benefits, employee recognition, and on-going training opportunities.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Shore Lodge and Whitetail Club offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and a fun working environment in a beautiful location full of recreational opportunities. Our offering speaks volumes to the integrity of the company and meets or exceeds that of our competitors.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans (for eligible employees)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability (for eligible employees)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability plan
- 401 (k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Off Accrual (for eligible employees)
- Uniforms (dependent upon position)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities available on-property
- FREE shift meal and employee cafeteria with TV, internet and pool table
- 30% discount goods and services
- Verizon Wireless discounts
EMPLOYEE GOLF & FACILITY USE
- FREE employee golf
- FREE employee fitness center and employee fitness classes
- Affordable one and two bedroom condos as well as dorm style housing is available
- Monthly rent includes utilities, water, sewer, garbage, and DIRECTV receiver box
Knowing the importance of keeping good people engaged in our company, we are always proactively looking for ways to reward staff.
We have implemented a number of recognition programs company-wide over the years to show appreciation of our staff and thank them for their hard work and dedication.
- Employee of the Month
- Manager of the Quarter
- Employee of the Year (Cash prize ($500), trip for two anywhere in the lower 48)
- Spot Recognition
- Supervisor Appreciation
- Manager Retreats – allows for training opportunities, team building and recognition
- Holiday Appreciation
- End of Season Appreciation
- Years of Service Awards
We have developed a culture in which we are continually looking for ways to grow and retain our key staff. Through training and development initiatives, we have many examples of staff being promoted into supervisor and even management positions. These opportunities are discussed Day 1 in Employee Orientation, and as a management team we are always evaluating the skill set of our teams to encourage growth and development. For those who choose to embrace these opportunities, their time spent here will lead them down a career path that is more than just a job.
On-going Training and Development Opportunities:
- Annual all–company service training
- CPR Certification
- Monthly wine classes
- Management-in-training opportunity
Human Resources Department
Shore Lodge | Whitetail Club | The Cove
800 Lakeside Avenue, McCall, Idaho 83638
Phone: 208-634-2244 or 208-630-0225
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
To Create Lifetime Memories for Our Members and Guests.