Are you searching for the perfect location for this year’s company retreats or annual holiday party? Maybe you’re responsible for planning a celebratory trip to recognize the top-producing employees?
Whether it’s business, leisure, or ‘bleisure,‘ Shore Lodge offers 14 state-of-the-art meeting spaces complete with dining and team-building activities that are sure to leave a lasting impression on everyone in attendance. From breathtaking lakeside views surrounded by verdant foliage to serene indoor and outdoor settings ideal for fostering creativity and team building, Shore Lodge’s private meeting venues come second to none. Take an inside look at discovering your next ideal corporate retreat location.
Amenities for Business, Leisure, and Bleisure Events
Hosting company-wide events are essential for boosting the confidence and morale of all employees at all levels. So, naturally, the location and accommodations matter. Shore Lodge offers various amenities that corporate meeting event planners can choose from, including fine dining options and fun corporate team-building activities that are sure to leave employees feeling inspired.
For productive team member retreats that require time to connect, disconnect and recharge, Shore Lodge offers:
- Hearty breakfast and lunch options that allow team members to nourish and refuel before and in between meetings. For breakfast, choose from continental or plated options that are sure to inspire your team to jumpstart the day. For lunch, choose from hors d’oeuvres, sandwiches or wraps, or formal three-course meals.
- Relaxing spa treatments at The Cove that cater to the mind, body, and spirit. Following a long day of meetings, guests can opt for a Vintage McCall body massage or a Forest Flora facial that will leave them relaxed and rejuvenated for the next day of meetings and activities.
- For a non-traditional approach, try Theme Breaks – a curated experience only available at Shore Lodge that features fun interactive games for business meeting sessions. Activities include whiskey tastings to interactive team-building activities like scavenger hunts.
For more celebratory events like holiday-themed parties or incentive trips for top-performers and adventurous team-building retreats, Shore Lodge offers:
- Private fine dining that offers guests a beautifully curated spread of plated dinner options. Guests can enjoy carving and specialty stations that feature slow-roasted prime rib, sage-rubbed turkey, and an iced seafood station – yum!
- Relaxing outdoor activities like heated pools, hot springs, and expertly-appointed guest rooms are a great way to make those top-performing employees feel extra special. Take it a step further and add a relaxing spa treatment or a private dinner for two at The Narrows Steakhouse or The Cutwater on Payette Lake.
- Adventurous activities like skiing, hiking, and mountain biking are unordinary and thrilling ways to encourage employee team-building. The concierge is available to help gather the gear you and your team will need for a successful and safe adventure.
At Shore Lodge – No Event is Too Big or Too Small
Meeting planners can choose from several venue options that accommodate as few as 37 guests and up to as many as 300 – no event is too big or too small. From sprawling meeting conventions that last a few days to intimate meeting rooms, Shore Lodge is the ideal location to make any corporate event unforgettable.
Guests looking to host their next retreat can choose from the best Idaho event venues including, but not limited to:
- The Upper Pavilion – comfortably host large conferences and team meetings in this 2,900+ sq. ft. venue that seats 300 guests. The space is surrounded by picturesque views of Payette Lake and rugged mountains.
- The Lower Pavilion – this 2,580 sq. ft. space conveniently accommodates 250 people and is a popular choice for larger events.
- The Mill Room – for more intimate meetings, this boardroom-style space seats 37 people and has a view of Payette Lake.
- The Theater – to host presentations that make an impact, this state-of-the-art theater features a Pro Cinema 4K Projector, a Slate projection screen, and a Dolby Atmos 11.2 Sound System. This room seats 43 people.
To book your next corporate event venue, connect with the resort’s Meetings team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800.657.6464. Whether you’re hosting a private event or your next Christmas party, leave your corporate retreat planning to our team of experts while you focus on creating the ultimate shared experiences with your team.